These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood trading as My New Mood, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such products and services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and placing an order for Products through the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Purchase and Contract
- If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our returns and refunds policy
- To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing and ensure reasonable care to return items in original condition, at your own cost
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Shipping terms and conditions are also governed by our Shipping Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Shipping Policy, please click on the following: https://mynewmood.co.uk/pages/shipping
- Import duties: If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Returns and refunds:
- if upon receipt of cancellation notice within the seven (7) day cooling-off period (clause 1 and 2), we will refund the price plus any shipping (if applicable) of the Product within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us;
- For any other reason (for instance, because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor before starting any physical exercise, changing your diet and/or starting any dietary or supplement programme.
- Any information and the Products obtained from our site and/or our organisation should not be taken as medical advice for any reason. The information is not intended to replace advice given by your doctor. Nothing on this site or information otherwise obtained from us is intended to be, nor should it be construed to be, medical advice or medical claims.
- The information and Products on our site are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease and are not a guide for self-diagnosis and/or treatment.
- We do not accept responsibility for the use or misuse of the information and Products.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided on our site is accurate. However, neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our site for any particular purpose. The content of our site is for your general information and use only.
- You acknowledge that information and materials found on our site may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on our site or in respect of any error or omission. Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Except as expressly provided for elsewhere in these terms and conditions, it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Products, services or information available through our site meet your specific requirements.
- You may not create a link to our site from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood details
- Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood of Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX operates the Website www.mynewmood.co.uk. You can contact Annie Mayet trading as My New Mood by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).